In late 2014, Shandobil Communications produced all of the television and internet campaign ads for Measure L, Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson’s so-called “strong mayor” initiative.
During his more than 30 years as a broadcast journalist, Randy Shandobil was known for his insightful political analyses and for being one of the toughest interviewers on television. His probing interviews often got presidents, presidential candidates, governors, senators, corporate executives and others to reveal uncomfortable truths.
. Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
· Consumer Watchdog
· Consumer Attorneys of California
· California Nurses Association
· NextGen Climate Action Committee
. Asian Pacific American Institute for Congressional Studies
· Yes on Proposition 45
· Yes on Proposition 46
· Yes on Measure L
· Common Sense Media
· Campaign for the Future of Higher Educ.
· California Faculty Association
· San Francisco Waterfront Alliance
· SF For Everyone
· Clear Channel Outdoor, Los Angeles
· Yes on Proposition 39
· UC Davis
· University of the Pacific
· University of California, Washington, DC
· University of San Francisco
· NAHRO, Natl Housing & Redevelopment
· Alameda Housing Authority
· Antonio Villaraigosa, Los Angeles Mayor
· The Campaign of SF Mayor Ed Lee
· Marie Gilmore, Alameda Mayor
· John Russo, Alameda City Manager
· Kevin de León, California State Senator
· Alameda Education Association
· EBRD: East Bay Regional Data
© 2018 Shandobil Communications. All Rights Reserved.